ASLA Savings and Loans Association Inc is a private, non-stock and non-profit savings and loan association established and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in 1992. ASLA aims to promote frugality and savings among its members. To date, there are more than 5000 members and 8 permanent staff. Office location is at UG16 Pioneer Highlands South Condominium Madison St., Corner Pioneer Street Mandaluyong City.
July 15, 2020
ASLA Is Now Partially Open!
ASLA has partially resumed operations and some staffs have started to report to office on a skeletal workforce. You may now start logging your usual loan applications in this site.
However, there are some changes on our loan processing due to Covid situation:
- Building Admin is still not allowing visitors in the office thus, approved loan requirements must be couriered either thru LBC, Lalamove, Grab etc. Please ensure that you contact ASLA office before you dispatch documents because we will only accept from 10:00am until 3:00pm schedule, Monday to Friday.
- Courier fees will be for the account of Member. We highly encourage to connect first with our Loan Processor (below) to ensure complete and accurate documents before routing, saving you on courier fees.
- Loan processing might get extended based on published SLA considering the limited capacity.
Please visit the Contact Us page for your inquiries.
June 10, 2020
Regular Loan Collection Schedule starting June 2020
With the lifting of ECQ in Metro Manila and Cebu starting June 1, 2020, loan collection schedule will resume for due payments. We request to ensure enough funds for this activity in your BPI payroll account, else, issued Post Dated Check (PDC) will be endorsed to bank.
*Note that we have extended the maturity of your loans for the uncollected payments during ECQ.
May 14, 2020
Member's Loan Collection Deferment while NCR is in Modified ECQ
ASLA have extended the deferment of loan payment while NCR is in Modified ECQ. Maturity date of affected loan product/s will be adjusted accordingly.
If you wish to continue paying for your loan/s, please email [email protected].
Capital contribution will still be collected thru BPI ADA every payroll cut-off.
April 17, 2020
April 15 Deferred Loan Collection Advisory
We have extended the deferment of loan payment for April 15, 2020 pay period for qualified members in good credit standing. Maturity date of affected loan product will be adjusted accordingly.
However, capital contribution will continue to be collected thru BPI ADA.
March 30, 2020
March 31 Deferred Loan Collection Advisory
To help you cope with the Covid-19 issue, we will defer collection of current loan payment this March 31, 2020 and your due date will be adjusted.
However, capital contribution will continue to be collected thru BPI ADA.
This offer is given to qualified members in good credit standing with current loan balance.
March 26, 2020
Loan Application Updates During Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to ASLA office closure and limited operations, please be informed that we will only accept loan application with less than Php20,000 loan value while the entire Luzon is in Enhanced Community Quarantine. This is due to limited mobility in accepting the required documentations especially Post Dated Checks (PDC) for high value loans.
If you have a new application on site having Php20k or more, please modify your loan information.
For loans less than Php20,000, we will temporarily accept signed and scanned documents via email during this quarantine period. Please ensure that you keep the document hardcopies as this will still be required to be submitted to ASLA once operations has fully resumed.
Thank you for your understanding.
March 17, 2020
Updates on Covid-19 and Enhanced Community Quarantine in Luzon
ASLA regrets to advise that due to Covid-19 crisis and enhanced community quarantine measures in Luzon, ASLA office is temporarily closed until further notice.
We appreciate your understanding on the temporary suspension of our operations.
For inquiries, you may send mail to the following personnel:
Sherjhe Gadia: [email protected]
Shiela Jaropjop: [email protected]
We wish everyone safety during these challenging times.
Notice for schedule of Change of Contribution
Effective February 1, 2020, capital contribution changes/updates will only be allowed during the months of April and October. Therefore, if you wish to increase or decrease your contribution, you can only do so within this window. This is to better manage fund changes and admin tasks related to this process.
Member’s Referral Fee Eligibility Guidelines
(Effective: November 15, 2019)
- Active ASLA member with good credit standing may refer new member/s to the Association
- Only approved, valid referrals and after first capital contribution collection are eligible to Php300.00 cash credit
Referrer refers to an active member of ASLA referring new member/s to the Association
Referred Member refers to the new member or returning member (with previous record of good credit standing) of the Association as a result of referral from an active ASLA member
Process and Guidelines:
1. Referred Accenture employee/s must log membership application thru ASLA site (http://www.asla.com.ph) by clicking Not Yet a Member link and provide required information. Alternatively, he/she may submit application form to ASLA office or via on-site events quoting the name of the Referrer.
2. Referred Accenture employee must submit complete requirements subject to review, membership guidelines and approval of the Association.
3. An email will be sent to the applicant if his/her application has been rejected or approved.
4. If approved, new member will have his/her first deduction on the nearest pay period (15th or 30th).
5. Crediting of referral fee is done every last day of Crediting Schedule for the Month to Referrer’s enrolled bank account.
Effectivity: November 15, 2019.
Members in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the membership to ASLA Savings and Loans Association.
NOTICE OF CHANGE IN ISSUANCE OF POST-DATED CHECKS AS GUARANTEE TO LOANS
In accordance with the requirements of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), ASLA, INC. will be implementing the change in the issuance of post-dated checks that guarantee members’ loans.
WHAT IS CHANGING?
For loans amounting to Php 20,000 and above that are approved starting October 1, 2019, members must issue 2 PDCs per month to cover for their bi-monthly amortization. From the current 1 PDC dated 15th of every month, the PDCs to be issued will be dated 15th and end of the month.
- Amortization schedule will show the new computation – from monthly to bi-monthly.
- Borrowers will issue 2 PDCs per month – one is dated 15th and the 2nd is dated end of the month. If your loan term is 12 months, total count of PDCs to be issued is 24 instead of the current 12.
WHAT WILL REMAIN THE SAME?
For loans that will be approved within September, old process will be applied. Eligibility, other documents required, and loan review and approval process will remain the same.
We look forward to your cooperation and compliance.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Last day of Loan crediting is every 28th day of the month (except for February which will be every 25th).
PN and DF (Cut-off Time)
Schedule of Crediting
11:00 AM Monday
Tuesday– 7:00 PM
11:00 AM Wednesday
Thursday– 7:00 PM