How to be a Member?
Step 1: Visit https://www.asla.com.ph and click on “Not yet a member” button.
Step 2: Fill up the membership application form. Attach Regularization Letter and click Register.
Step 3: Email coming from our POC on the following days for further instruction with your membership application.
Step 4: Then submit to ASLA office the following membership requirements;
1. Filled out BPI ADA form (Downloadable to ASLA Site)
2. Signed signature card
3. 1 pc. of 1X1 or 2X2 ID Picture
4. 1 pc. of photocopy of Accenture ID and 1 Government Issue ID.
For fast delivery of documents you can send it to UG16 Globe Telecom Plaza Pioneer St. cor Madison St. Mandaluyong City thru courier service. You also have an option to bring it directly to ASLA office.
Once requirement is completed, we will process your membership application and first contribution will take effect on the 15th of the following month. Now you are part of the association and enjoy our benefits.
For inquiry please feel free to email our POC @[email protected] Contact no. 903-6461
Member’s Referral Fee Eligibility Guidelines
(Effective: November 15, 2019)
- Active ASLA member with good credit standing may refer new member/s to the Association
- Only approved, valid referrals and after first capital contribution collection are eligible to Php300.00 cash credit
Referrer refers to an active member of ASLA referring new member/s to the Association
Referred Member refers to the new member or returning member (with previous record of good credit standing) of the Association as a result of referral from an active ASLA member
Process and Guidelines:
- Referred Accenture employee/s must log membership application thru ASLA site (http://www.asla.com.ph) by clicking Not Yet a Member link and provide required information. Alternatively, he/she may submit application form to ASLA office or via on-site events quoting the name of the Referrer.
- Referred Accenture employee must submit complete requirements subject to review, membership guidelines and approval of the Association.
- An email will be sent to the applicant if his/her application has been rejected or approved.
- If approved, new member will have his/her first deduction on the nearest pay period (15th or 30th).
- Crediting of referral fee is done every last day of Crediting Schedule for the Month to Referrer’s enrolled bank account.
Effectivity: November 15, 2019.
Members in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the membership to ASLA Savings and Loans Association.